Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Get It Together: The Skimm

With all the thing going on in my life right now... Oh, who am I kidding? With all of the things going on in my life always... Better yet. With all of the things going on in all of our lives always...

I feel like I get behind on what is happening in the world. 

Yes, I have the Today Show on in the background when I am getting ready for my day but I am often multitasking and miss a lot of what is being said.
Unless the puppy is on. Then I am 100% engaged. 

When I came across this news service the other day called The Skimm I knew it was for me. 

They send you an email with the highlights of the days happenings in national news. Each highlight is about a paragraph and it contains a link to a deeper story or a related story if the reader would like more info. 

I have added 5 minutes to my morning computer routine (responding to personal emails, checking in on the checking account and paying some bills...) and now I feel like I know what is going on in the world. 

I encourage you to sign up for the subscription and get the Skimm

I was not paid or compensated in any way for this recommendation. 

No comments: